Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Congrats

Today I would like to recognize some recent events that are do our congratulations. First, my father-in-law, Dave, is less than a week from retirement after 38 years in the education field. I can't imagine myself having a career that long, but I guess someday I may reach that point as well. Recently, a dinner was held in Rhode Island to honor the 30 years of service that Dave put in in Scituate and this past weekend Amanda and Melissa threw a surprise retirement (and birthday party) for Dave (and Sue). Also, Courtney has delivered the baby girl that I had predicted for her and Andy. I am currently waiting on details, but we congratulate the Wisk Family and hope that all is well for Momma and Baby (and Poppa, who probably already needs a beer to deal with the impending teenage years of raising a girl). That's all for now.

With love,

Lee

No comments: